Seismic Tailwind 83mm Mango 76a Set of 2
SET of 2 WHEELS!
83mm tall x 55mm wide TAILWIND Wheels
46mm x 44mm Fusion hub • Bearing seat offset 6.5% • 50.5mm running surface • Radiused outside edge, beveled inside edge
9.25 oz. each • Sold in sets of FOUR wheels
Set a new pace!
• Ideal size and proportions for max mileage on LDP treks and max velocity in Top Speed pursuits.
• Highly optimized for rolling efficiency without compromising traction, even through hard corners and strong pumps.
• Surprisingly quick acceleration and nimble edge-to-edge response for its size. Speed and momentum to beat the pack.
• Finely-calibrated width and stout, highly-supported lip profiles.
• Bearing seat offset 6.5% for progressive lip engagement and more consistent wear.
• Running surface features a 0.5mm concave that pre-loads edges, sharpens grip, and enhances rebound.
• Used to set the new World Record for Fastest Standup Slide. (Ambroise Trauet, 73.34 mph / 117.35 kph Toeside – June 23, 2022, in Sellraintal, Tirolean Alps, Austria – official Guinness certification expected in 2023.)
Poured in DEFCON™ ultra-high-rebound urethane
• The fastest formula in the history of skateboard racing, bar none.
• Credited with virtually every significant world distance and speed record, including the official Guinness Standup mark. (Pete Connolly, 91.17 mph / 146.73 kph – Sept. 16, 2017, at The Top Speed Challenge in Quebec, Canada.)
• Defcon’s superior energy efficiency means not just higher speeds and longer push distances, but also noticeably longer battery life and rolling range on your e-board! (If they aren’t already available, ask your favorite e-board brands to offer pulley adapters fitted to the Tailwind’s Fusion hub.)
• More miles per hour, distance per push, and blocks per watt! Predictable handling; slow, consistent wear.
• Available in two finely-tuned durometers…
– 76A Mango: Fast, smooth, and lively underfoot. An optimal balance of properties for most surface conditions.
– 79A Mint: Ideal for smoother surfaces. Very fast roll with friendly slide characteristics. Excellent durability.
The Fusion™ core
• Integrates 15 years of advanced hub R&D.
• 46mm tall x 44mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a wheel this size.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry – with robust bearing lugs.
• Deep, wide “saddle” profile regulates lateral wheel flex and supercharges edge support.
• Eight (8) lateral support beams (hollowed-out for lightness and aesthetics) combine with saddle profile to create unprecedented 3D mechanical lock with urethane.
• Support beam contours form internal “turbine blade” structure that reflects and directs Defcon’s unparalleled energy return…
– creates uniquely-efficient and perfectly-balanced dynamic rolling rebound
– turbocharges roll and enhances e-board range