Why should I choose a BEERNETT?
A new Bennett Vector (4.3 - 5.0 - 6.0) will be Hand-modified with all the important features that converts the truck into a perfect pump truck.
- Spherical bearing with teflon liner in hanger. Makes the truck turn superprecise without any slop
- Aircraft grade Kingpin. A cadmium plated AN6 bolt which is stronger and has no unused thread which damages your bushings
- Polished pivot. Bennett's pivot is not well machined. It wll be rounded and polished for smoother turning
- Riptide APS bushings. This formula has a lot of rebound and they are recessed to accommodate for the spherical. Roadside APS barrel, boardside APS tallbarrel (purple 70a, green 75a, orange 80a, blue 85a or yellow 90a) Duro combi possible!
- Riptide WFB pivotcup. This 'selflubricating' formula combined with the polished pivot results in very smooth turning
- Flanged precision washers (optional) Stainless steel high quality washers that are designed for better bushing feedback
Better modifications are almost impossible on a Bennett. With all this it is performing like a precision truck! A BEERNETT truck!